The charm of Marbella Spain
Come and live in Marbella: You are very welcome here!
Famous for its beauty, luxury and sun-drenched shores, Marbella has consolidated itself as one of Europe’s premium holiday destinations and a number 1 property hotspot. With around 300 days of uninterrupted sunshine, Marbella’s unique micro-climate attracts tourists and holidaymakers year round, offering countless sports and outdoor activities throughout the winter and sunbathing, swimming and water sports at its sandy beaches and pools throughout the spring and summer.
Marbella boasts an extensive array of world-class restaurants, bars and nightclubs, beachfront properties and boutique brand shopping juxtaposed by the charm, character and history of its picturesque Old Town. The seafront promenade winds endlessly along the shore of the azure Mediterranean Sea, providing direct access from Marbella through to Puerto Banús.
With wonderful views of the mountains behind Marbella and extraordinary sunsets across the ocean, the promenade is the perfect place for long, romantic evening walks, or early morning workouts and is one of Marbella’s best features.
For families, Marbella offers an unbeatable quality of life: excellent education options including some of Spain’s top ranked international schools, multiple playgrounds and parks, superb healtcare and a wide variety of family-based activities to be enjoyed year round.
– Marbella is a very affluent city in the province of Malaga, southern Spain
– it covers 28 kilometers of curving coastline along the blue Mediterranean Sea.
– currently the population of Marbella is about 150.000 and in summer time it goes up to 350.000
– north of the city, Marbella is surrounded by the 1.270 meter high “La Concha” mountain, giving Marbella its unique micro climate.
– Marbella’s unique micro-climate gives a very mild weather during winter time. Even in January and February an average daily temperature is around 17 °C and never drops below 7 °C at nights. In summer time temperature is around 31 – 34 °C and drops to 22 °C at nights.
Marbella becomes home for all people of the world, no matter race, culture, background or religion.
Marbella is a real paradise for everybody! We will help you to find your perfect home and we will assist you with all the necessary paperwork.
We welcome you and we are looking forward meeting you in Marbella!